For my independent writing project, Mackenzie and I created a video including poems and videos that educated viewers on our lives as twins. I'm the older twin and Mackenzie is the younger twin, so we thought that it would be cool to create a video with both our twins and all the other twins in eighth grade. As part of our project, we shared our experiences as twins in poetry form and also played videos and photos simultaneously. As a goal set at the very beginning of our independent writing project, we wanted to make sure to make this video informational and yet, sill funny. To make this happen, we included poems covering topics like: the competition between twins, the difference in each pair of twins' grades, and the different in each pair of twins' personalities. I hope you like it!
Anya, I think doing your IWP on twins was really smart because a lot of people always ask the same questions to twins. This video is really cute, good job!
ReplyDelete- Riya
Hey Anya!
ReplyDeleteI loved your video, it was amazing ! First off sorry I mixed up the days to film , it would have been so fun. I love how you used real experiments, "say a word out loud...1...2...3" . It made it really funny and interesting. Great job!
- Meher
Your idea was super interesting and it was very entertaining to watch. I like how you included all aspects of school and life in your poems and you had interviews and such (:
ReplyDelete-B-side