Pages

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Mars Questions



Would you consider living on planet Mars?
No definitely not. I would hate to leave society and the modern world, to never come back, and to never see my family or friends again. I would be devastated to just leave planet Earth and never hear the new music, never hear about the current news/events, never see the newest of technology, and not finish my education. It would be a boring life, living on Mars. Truthfully, I find it hard to believe that 200,000 individuals would get onto a space ship in a heart beat taking them to Mars. These people would be stuck in Mars, never able to come back, and would be the only few living things on Mars. Adding onto that, the worst part about the one way ticket deal is that Mars could be a journey of death for them. What if the capsules aren't able to come to mars every two years and provide them with new people from Earth, and their needed resources. Then everyone would die, and I would not like to experience any of this. Also, the process of actually getting to Mars from Earth takes one whole year. I get fed up from flying in an airplane for more than 5 hours, I don't know how I would survive staying in a space shuttle for one whole YEAR!

What do you think it will take to support life there?
It will take the basic needs that people need to survive in Earth to support the people living in Mars. These basic needs are water, food, clothing, oxygen, shelter, and maybe when the community in Mars gets more developed even education. You can use water for bathing, cleaning, and cooking, agriculture, and drinking. Other things that are need to support the life of people in Mars are many plants that give oxygen to humans and take in carbon dioxide, and other human beings to help reproduce. They should also bring a couple of extra air tanks for extra air. To be more personal, people would need commitment and determination to live in Mars because it will be a hard process.
Biosphere collapsed due to too much concrete and ants. What do you predict could be the collapse of this ecosystem?
I think that the collapse of this ecosystem is not enough plants growing in Mars. As a result, there would not be enough soil, oxygen, or carbon dioxide on Mars. And without carbon dioxide plants can't grow, which means that people won't be able to breathe in oxygen. This will make breathing in Mars very difficult and hard to do. Furthermore, with such a harsh and inhumane living conditions in Mars, it will be very hard to survive. Therefore, the ecosystem in Mars might just collapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment