Pages

Sunday, 1 September 2013

In the Middle


          6.5              

On a scale of one to ten, I would be a 6.5 because I love drama but I get shy easily. My first m=big performance was in kindergarten. After that I have always stared in my class skits and plays. I have played a lead lady bug, the gingerbread man, many Disney princess, etc. The person who helped me get over my shyness was my 2nd grade teacher named Ms. Carter. She would always let us do plays and get into costumes. I started dancing ballet when I was 3 and ever since then I have loved dancing. I also took singing class since I was in 2nd grade. I have preformed in the variety show and both the dance shows last year. I love wearing costumes and putting on makeup.  In singapore I attended a drama class called 'Center Stage'. In the end I only acted in one play and then I stopped going. In singapore I have always done choir but I stopped this year. I have done all sorts of dancing: hip-hop, contemporary, ballet, and many Indian dances. Every year during Diwali (Indian festival) my condominium always has a BIG party and my friends and I always perform in front of everybody on the stage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment