Pages

Thursday, 15 August 2013

First Blog Post- Twins: Awesome Twosome

Awesome Twosome!

Or twin is like a head to a body. You both go together and without one another you wouldn’t be able to survive or be who you are today.

As a matter of fact, when I was born with a twin sister I was promised a sister for life and somebody to talk to when I’m sad or angry. Somebody who listens whether I have something dumb or interesting to say. Somebody to play with me when I’m alone or bored. Somebody to support me when I’m  in a fight or going through a tough time. Somebody to take care of me when I’m ill or hurt. Lastly, my twin is just like me. My twin is the answer to my wishes.
       

When I’m sick with high fever of 100 degrees fahrenheit (which is once in awhile) my twin always helps me get my my hot chicken soup. This soup always helps me get better. Additionally, when I’m at home on a Sunday afternoon, after finishing all my homework, sitting on the couch with nothing to do, my twin is always there for us to play Monopoly, dark room, Squash, or even go Swimming. When I have a terrible knock-knock joke or a ‘why did the chicken cross the road’ joke, my twin is always there to hear it from beginning to end. When I’ve had a fight with friends over someone be clingy or someone being irritating, my twin always knows the solution to fix the problem. The solution is usually to talk to my friend about the problem. Whenever I am in a fight with my parents my twin always takes my side and backs-me up. When I’m sad or angry from getting a bad grade my twin always knows how to cheer me up. The trick to cheer me up is to  which is to make me laugh. After a tough day of school, when we’re in bed my twin and I always gossip about what interesting things happened during our school day. Sometimes we talk about how annoying someone is or what big thing happened that the whole grade is talking about. Not to mention that my twin knows that I like pop music, lemon sorbet ice cream, teppanyaki food, hide and seek tag, cops and robbers, nail polish, swimming, squash, art, and sour candy... she knows everything about me, inside out.

My twin is me. A twerked different and maybe even a little better version of me. I learn new things from her everyday. I admire her. I love her... she is my twin.

No comments:

Post a Comment