On moday I climbed my stairs for the stair-a-thon. I climb 25 flights up and 25 flights down. I climbed these stairs very fast, so it didn't take that much time at all. Overall my sister and I had fun racing each other, and listening to music while climbing the staris.
Here's what we did:
1. We first went down to B1 and stretched.
2. After a short stretch we started to climb the stairs.
3. We took lots of videos and photos of us on different floors.
4. When we reached the 25th floor, we took a quick one minute break then we started going down.
5. We also took many videos and photos coming down.
6. We finished, and went home and rested.
Here are some of the pictures that we took in this whole process.
|
| This is me in the very beginning when we are about to start our climbing. |
 |
| This is Riya in the very beginning when we are about to start our climbing. |
Here is a video of Riya or I on the stairs.
Here is a video of me on the stairs.
Here is a video of Riya or I on the stairs.
Here is a video of Riya or I on the stairs.
Here is a video of Riya or I on the stairs.
 |
| This is the 4 floor. |
 |
| This is the 9 floor. |
 |
| This is the 12 floor. |
 |
| This is the 23 floor. |
 |
| This is me when I reach the 25 floor. |
 |
| This is me when I reach the 25th floor. |

 |
| This is Riya when she finished climbing 25 flights of stairs up! |
This is a video of Riya or I on the stairs.
 |
| This is me in B1, when I'm done. |
 |
| This is in the very end when we finish everything and are back into B1. |

No comments:
Post a Comment