So far for this project I have made a team with my sister.
On my planner I wrote down that I would:
1. Finish brainstorming my ideas and then plan my ideas out.
2. Finish my planner.
Here are my ideas...
We have many ideas for raising awareness:
1. Buying balloons and putting facts inside of them.
2. Handing out flyers to raise awareness.
We also have a couple of ideas on how to raise money:
1. Present a video that we will make on the difference between the poor and our life and how much the poor have to go through to get. We will present this video to some of my mom's office people.
2. Have a art class for little kids and also teach them about the water crisis.
I think that so far we are doing well and that my sister and I are really going to make a change.
On my planner I wrote down that I would:
1. Finish brainstorming my ideas and then plan my ideas out.
2. Finish my planner.
Here are my ideas...
We have many ideas for raising awareness:
1. Buying balloons and putting facts inside of them.
2. Handing out flyers to raise awareness.
We also have a couple of ideas on how to raise money:
1. Present a video that we will make on the difference between the poor and our life and how much the poor have to go through to get. We will present this video to some of my mom's office people.
2. Have a art class for little kids and also teach them about the water crisis.
I think that so far we are doing well and that my sister and I are really going to make a change.
No comments:
Post a Comment