Monday, 28 January 2013
Flag Football!
Questions:
Were you a graceful winner and loser?
Yes, I was. I never over celebrated when I won. I said good job to the opposing team when they won. I also complimented people when they caught a really hard pass, or they scored a touch down.
Did you play by the rules?
Yes, I played by the rules. When ever someone pulled my flag I stopped running. Whenever I ran out of bounds I stopped running and put the ball down.
Did you share roles out evenly?
Not really. I didn't really get to do much. Mostly the other three boys on my team got most of the roles. I sometimes got a role, but only once or twice during the whole tournament.
Did you contribute as a good team member and strive to improve your skills?
I tried during every class and drill to do my best, but flag football isn't really my sport and I'm not that good at it. I think I contributed as a good teammate, because I always ran into open places and tried to distract the opposing team.
Could you perform a spiral pass? Could you catch the ball? How well did you move on and off the ball?
I learned how to preform a simple and easy spiral pass. I could rarely catch the ball, catching is something I'm trying to work on. I moved pretty well on and off the ball. I always ran into an open space, so that people could throw the ball to me. I also distracted the opposing team to the most of my ability.
Labels:
pe6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment